Elevate your senses at One World Observatory. Ascend one hundred stories to the top of One World Trade Center. Discover something new with unmatched three hundred and sixty degree views of New York. Indulge your senses with a handcrafted menu of local favorites at the ONE Dine restaurant or enjoy a drink above the clouds at the ONE Mix bar.
With this admission ticket, you'll have access to all three Observatory floors for a memorable experience that offers fabulous photo ops, New York City history, and dining options.
Choose to upgrade to the priority combo ticket to skip all the lines with Priority Access security line and Express elevator to the top, Priority exit from the Observatory and access to the One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad.
For the ultimate experience, upgrade to the All-Inclusive Flex Admission to arrive anytime on your selected travel date, receive all the upgrades of a Priority Combo ticket plus $15 to Eat, Drink, or Shop.
Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
When you arrive at One World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan, hop in a Sky Pod (aka elevator) and arrive on the 102nd floor in less than 60 seconds. The Sky Pod provides a virtual time-lapse experience so you can see how New York City has changed over the centuries.
If you thought the elevator ride was cool, you'll be blown away by the One World Observatory's vantage point, which on a clear day, provides a sight line of about 50 miles (80 kilometers). Watch a video about the making of the 1,776-foot-tall (540-meter) skyscraper, and then look out the panoramic windows for one-of-a-kind New York City views. Upgrade your experience to a priority combo ticket to skip all the lines with Priority Access security line and Express elevator to the top, Priority exit from the Observatory and access to the One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad. Need more flexibility? Upgrade to the All-Inclusive Flex Admission to arrive anytime on your selected travel date, receive all the upgrades of a Priority Combo ticket plus enjoy a beverage at the top!
At the See Forever Theater, see time-lapse photos and aerial imagery during a unique 2-minute video presentation, and then check out the the Main Observatory on the 100th floor, where you can step onto a 14-foot-wide (4-meter) disc in the floor and look down for an incredible perspective of real-time, high-definition footage of Manhattan's streets. And don't leave without stopping by City Pulse, an interactive experience that connects visitors with New York's landmarks and neighborhoods.
When you're hungry, you can head to the 101st floor for a bite to eat (own expense). Options include pastries and fresh sandwiches at One Café, small plates and artisanal cocktails at the bar, One Mix, and high-end food and wine that matches the stunning view at One Dine (reservations required at One Dine).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In accordance is New York City law, all OWO visitors must provide proof of at least one shot of a CDC or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine, and a valid photo ID. Acceptable proof includes a hard copy or photo of CDC vaccination card; NYC COVID Safe App or NY State Excelsior Pass; or vaccine record.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.