Climb aboard the ‘Dutch Apple II’ for a 90-minute ride along the Hudson River. A Hudson River historian narrates along the way, sharing historical anecdotes and recalling interesting facts about the history of Albany and surrounding area. Bring binoculars to spot eagles or just sit back and enjoy the views of the lush nature and historic houses that line the riverbanks.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: USS Slater DE-766, Broadway and Quay Street, Albany, NY 12202-1002
Pass by on Hudson River (located in same parking lot as Dutch Apple Cruises)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1 Quay St, Albany, NY 12202, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Fully narrated 90-minute sightseeing tour
- Narrated by a Hudson River historian
- Food & drinks available for purchase (cash & credit accepted)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Binoculars are recommended for eagle sightings
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. Full bar and snack bar available on board. Cash & Credit accepted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.