Explore Miami on this half day land & sea adventure tour departing every hour by hopping on an open top Miami Double Decker bus across the city and then exploring Millionaire's Row by boat. This experience covers all of Miami Beach, downtown, the Financial District, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, and Little Havana along with Miami's hot-spots and historical landmarks. At the end of the tour route, you will be brought to Bayside Marketplace to enjoy one hour of free time for lunch and shopping before jumping aboard the Miami boat tour. The 90 minute Miami boat tour will cover all of Millionaire's Row, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, Venetian Island, Fischer Island and more. See all the homes of the rich and famous with a hand full of celebrity homes too!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Double Decker, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3102
The Miami bus and boat tour combo ticket departs every hour and starts you off with an amazing city experience, where you explore all of Miami's historical landmarks.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
See Coconut Grove
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
See Little Havana
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
This 2 hour bus tour will end at Bayside Marketplace where there are many restaurants, art galleries, designer clothing and boutique shopping available. Once you've arrived at Bayside you will have one free hour for lunch and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miami Tours, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
After your free time, your tour guide will walk you over to the boat for departure. This 90 minute narrated boat tour will explore all of the islands and homes of the rich and famous. Light snacks and drinks are available for purchase on-board.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
The Miami Doubler Decker bus will pass by in front of the famous Vizcaya Museum.
Stop At: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
The Miami Double Decker bus tour will pass by the Miami Seaquarium. You may get off at this stop if desired,
Duration: 4 hours
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- City sightseeing and boat cruise tour
- Miami Bus Tour
- Miami Boat Ride of Star Island
- Optional Free time for lunch time and or shopping time
- Entry/Admission - Miami Double Decker
- Entry/Admission - Miami Tours
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Miami Seaquarium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your cameras, lots to see
- Comfortable attire recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 71 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.