The Death’s Door Bluff Kayak Tour is the perfect combination of serenity and adventure. On this tour, we see several of Door County’s secret spots including the Schooner Fleetwing Shipwreck, Native American Pictographs, rock cairns of Door Bluff County Park, the highest natural spot in Door County, and a view of Washington Island.
Because we meet at the launch site, no time is spent driving to and from the tour location, making this tour a great option for someone who wants to spend as much time on the water as possible. As this tour is located farther North on the Peninsula, it is beyond the travels of most tourists in Door County.
We kayak to the Door Bluff Headland's County Park after seeing some Native American pictographs and the schooner fleetwing shipwreck. Direct bookings with us have better cancellation policy.
• Door Bluff Headland’s County Park, 12900 Door Bluff Park Road, Ellison Bay, WI 54210
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1310 Garrett Bay Rd, Ellison Bay, WI 54210, USA
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer who takes your photos while on tour (for purchase)
- Life jacket
- Single or tandem kayak
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.