The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi. Board your riverboat to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second-largest port!
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. Enjoy a two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat addition to our family. You also have the option to add on a delicious lunch. The Riverboat “CITY of NEW ORLEANS,” uniquely New Orleans - welcome aboard!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
Duration: 2 hours
• Cajun Trio - Zesty cornmeal crusted Fried Fish, classic Red Beans & Rice, and traditional Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya
• Alligator or Fried Fish Po’Boy - Served with local’s favorite chips
• Cold Cut Deli Sandwich on Ciabatta - Mortadella Ham, Smoked Turkey, Tomatoes, Green Leaf Lettuce and Provolone cheese on Ciabatta Bun and served with local’s favorite chips
• Chef’s Salad w/Homemade Chicken Salad - Choice of dressing and served with local’s favorite chips
• Fruit & Cheese Plate - Fresh Chef Selection of cut Fruit & Cheeses
• White Chocolate Bread Pudding - A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
11:30am - No Lunch: 11:30am - No Lunch
2:30pm - No Lunch: 2:30pm - No Lunch
- 2 Hour Paddlewheel Cruise
- Live Commentary Onboard
- Live Jazz Music
- Creole Tableside Lunch (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine.
- Due to local Covid ordinances, access to the jazz band may be limited when they are moved indoors due to inclement weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.