Polynesian Fire Luau is one of the hottest 3-hour shows in Myrtle Beach. The entertainment event features performers from different Polynesian Isles, just for the Luau. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers.
Enjoy a buffet dinner before the show begins at 6:00pm. It is a tour around the Polynesian Isles by song and dance. The show ends with the dramatic and dangerous fire knife danced by world fire knife champions, The Lavatai Brothers.
Visit: Polynesian Fire, 6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Arrive via your car to the Polynesian Fire Luau at 6pm to check in. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers. Also, you will hear live music by a Polynesian band as you dine at the buffet at 6:30pm
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Live entertainment
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Tea & water
- Entry/Admission - Polynesian Fire
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking; parking lot across the street offers $10 all day parking
- Vegetarian options are available on the buffet
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.