Our 3-Hour tour leaves at 11:30 am and follows the scenic South Portland Greenbelt Pathway to three local lighthouses. The first stop on the tour will be Portland Breakwater Light, also known as "Bug Light" and then the tour will continue to Spring Point Ledge Light, located near historic Fort Preble. Next, the tour will pass by Willard Beach before arriving at the final stop, the famous Portland Head Light located at Fort Williams Park in Cape Elizabeth. It is recommended that patrons bring a lunch or we can assist in purchasing lunch from a local food truck that serves Lobster Rolls.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bug Light Park, South Portland Greenbelt Pathway, South Portland, ME 04106
A small lighthouse built in 1875 to help ships navigate into Portland Harbor
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spring Point Ledge Lighthouse, 2 Fort Rd Southern Maine Community College Campus, South Portland, ME 04106-1611
A small lighthouse built in 1897 after several shipwrecks.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Willard Beach, South Portland, ME
A sandy community beach in South Portland with public restrooms.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Portland Head Light, 1000 Shore Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107-1916
One of the most iconic lighthouses in New England built in 1791 under President George Washington.
Duration: 20 minutes
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lighthouse Bikes, 72 Ocean St, South Portland, ME 04106, USA
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.