Join us for a 1.7 mile hike around Dierkes Lake at Shoshone Falls. Your interpretive guide will tour you to "The Hidden Lakes" where you will learn about the geology of the formation of this unique hidden treasure in Twin Falls, known mostly by the locals.
As you continue on the loop you will climb a steep set of man-made staircases arriving atop the Snake River Canyon with views only available to those who dare to trek with us! Along the way, you will observe Idaho wildlife in its natural habitat, discover the beauty of our flora and learn the history of the unique geology of this area with a must-see stop at the Shoshone Falls.
***THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE TWICE DAILY 7 DAYS/WEEK UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CONTACT TOUR OPERATOR FOR ADDITIONAL AVAILABLITY THROUGH DECEMBER 30TH***
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dierkes Lake, Falls Ave 1 1/4 mile north of 3300 East, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Begin your hike on a well marked moderate loop trail that takes you to two hidden lakes, one with extraordinary geologic formations and the other with bird wildlife in its own marshy sanctuary.
Ascend the trail to the south rim of the Snake River Canyon and look down onto magnificent views of the winding Snake River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shoshone Falls Grade Rd, Twin Falls, ID 83341
Take a short one mile drive over to Shoshone Falls. Walk on a paved trail for 5 mins. and arrive at your first viewpoint for an aerial view of Shoshone Falls and the Shoshone Power Plant.
Visit the main viewing platform at Shoshone Falls for an up close experience and spectacular views just yards from the top of the flowing falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you out in front of your pick up location.
3 hours 30 minutes
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dierkes Lake
- Entry/Admission - Shoshone Falls
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Covid19 Update: We are open for business and observing state recommendations.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.