Explore Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods on this 90-minute bus tour with a comedic spin. As you cruise through town, a guide provides humorous commentary on the sights, sounds, and history of the Queen City. The jokes you hear on the comedy bus are like the ones you hear in a comedy club. They can get pretty 'raw,' so bring your own beer or wine. Sit back and enjoy this hilarious, adult-oriented tour and experience all the excitement.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202-2536
This Charlotte comedy tour departs at FIRST WARD PARK (301 E 7th St) by the Google Building and the Rail Road stop. Cross Road is College and 7th and will begin in Uptown, where you'll board the open-air bus and meet your comedic guide.
Cruise along the streets to take in the sights and atmosphere as your guide humorously highlights the history, architecture, and entertainment of the city. As you travel through some of Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods, including Uptown, Southend, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, and the Fourth Ward, listen to your guide's club-style jokes and commentary.
About halfway through, you'll stop for a quick break. Feel free to bring your own beer and wine on board to enhance your adults-only sightseeing experience.
Please note: Due to the mature nature of the jokes on the bus and the on-board alcohol, this tour is intended for adults only. Those under the age of 16 are not permitted, and absolutely no babies are allowed on the bus due to safety issues (there are no seat belts, and the bus cannot hold car seats or strollers). If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed to board and no refund will be issued.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest
4:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 4:00 pm.
7:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 7:00 pm.
5:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 5:00 pm.
2:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 2:00 pm.
8:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 8:00 pm.
6:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 6:00 pm.
3:00pm Funny Bus Tour (R): This 90-minute comedy city tour is rated-R and will depart at 3:00 pm.
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Funny Bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years; no one under the age of 16 will be permitted onto the bus
- Strollers and car seats cannot be accommodated, there aren't seat belts on the bus.
- If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed on board and no refund will be issued
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- All beer and wine must be sealed when boarding the bus; no open containers may leave the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with infant
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our tours are currently running at 50% capacity
We are following the latest guidelines set forth by the State of North Carolina and have been Certified by the "Count on Me NC" program and featured in a film produced by the "Count on Me NC" for Public Education.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.